I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ransom

Book: Ransom (Highlands' Lairds # 2) 
Author: Julie Garwood

Summary: 
This second story in the series involves Bordick Buchanan who is now a Laird. He is summoned by an English woman named Gillian who claims to be his wife. She has been severely abused and is hiding many secrets that include a lost child, a hidden treasure and the killer to the Kings mistress. Brodick and Gillian go through many ups and downs, injuries, fights and arguments to solve the mysteries.

Review: 
I LOVE JULIE GARWOOD. If you like history, a good love story or just need to laugh then this book is for you! This book captivates you right from the start and sucks you in with a plot line that is constantly moving and characters who are funny, witty and highly entertaining. The dynamic between Brodick and Gillian seems so real that you can almost picture it in your mind and many times their interactions with each other will have you literally laughing out loud. This was such a fun book and as much as I liked the first I have to say that I love this one even more!

Definitely deserves 5 out of 5 stars.

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *