I love to read. I love to write reviews. Check out my reviews on my favorite books! Comment with books you wish to see or what you liked! Check out my Instagram Account @book_drunkard_ for more posts!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Guardian Angel

Book: Guardian Angel (Crown's Spies Book 2)
Author: Julie Garwood

Summary: The Marquess of Cainewood is hunting, hunting for a pirate that killed his younger brother. While hunting for this pirate he comes into contact with Jade a woman looking for protection from a murderer. However in reality Jade has come to keep Caine safe and keep an eye on his investigation of Pagan the pirate. Through the tale dead people come back to life, the mystery pirate is found and two  people fall in love.

Review: Jade is amazing and I want to be like her and totally kick butt! Caine is pretty amazing too and you can't help but feel for him trying to find his brothers killer and get revenge. What really makes this book though is all the secondary characters who add so much humor to the storyline and make it even better than it already is.

5 out of 5 stars.
 
 

Follow by Email

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *